Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Why So Different?

Have you ever been wandering though a crowded area, say a mall and seen someone that just looked stupid? Not just stupid, the point of stupid where you want to punch them in the face or toss them over a banister and watch the wind catch their horrible haircut as they plummet three floors into the middle of the food court. How did we get to that point? How does someone go from goo goo gaa gaa, I want to be every ones friend and I love hugs to, "Is he wearing a band shirt I don't like? Fuck that guy!"

Was it a gradual change? Say, I don't want to share my star wars toys with this kid who loves Power Rangers, then I associate everyone who looks like power rangers kid to being a piece of shit? It could be just one day someone pushes us too far and we discover pure completely biased hate.

Hang on to that thought, some douche just ordered a different coffee than me, his face needs punching.

No comments:

Post a Comment