Monday, December 23, 2013

That Faint Tingling Feeling

Do you ever find yourself getting struck by a memory like a hammer to the back of the head?
I was walking through a department store and noticed the changing rooms were old school and had that 12 inch gap at the bottom of the door. When I was a young tot(maybe an old tot, 13 or so) I remember sitting outside those style of changing rooms getting my brothers their school clothes, and on occasion a woman would go in and from under the door you could see the pants come off.
Remember, you're really only seeing exposed ankle, however to a boy being hit with a tidal wave of hormones this was the closest I'd ever been to seeing a girl half naked. It was awe inspiring.
So ladies, next time you find yourself in an old school changing room just think, you could be making young men's dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment