Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Seeing Double

Think about the saying, "If I could only be in two places at once,". What would that look like for you? Would you get work done and have family time simultaneously? Would you double down on work and roll in money with yourself at the end of the day?
I would just fuck with people, have a conversation with someone, get in a car an drive off, then tap them on the shoulder Back to the Future style. Maybe stuff myself from a buffet and tag myself in until I bankrupt the place.
That's why I wasn't born with a twin I think. It wouldn't end well. We would just chase people down the street screaming like we were from Body Snatchers.

1 comment:

  1. Take it from a person who can be in two places at once, It is just as cool as you portray! There have been a few identity crisis moments growing up but for the most part, it is an advantage to be in two places at once!

    ReplyDelete