Thursday, January 16, 2014

Taco Bell Wishes and Drunken Dreams

There is a study out there somewhere about the effects of any drug and sleep patterns, specifically dreaming. Mostly it discusses the fact that if you are impaired, you're probability of fucked up dreams increases dramatically. That and most likely you've been eating horrible food because your drunk or high or whatever and that makes people crave tacos and Mountain Dew.
I didn't eat anything weird last night, but I did enjoy a few vodkas before hitting the hay. In my dream I was drunk, not just drunk, shitfaced. Somehow my body took a part of how I should be feeling and twisted it into my dream.
The most solid memory of said dream was me talking to my brother about a drinking contest, and that if he lost I got to cut his hair. More specifically, "I'm gonna put you pigtails in it."
When I woke I had to write this quote down because in the dream it was the funniest thing anyone had ever heard.

The moral of the story is to take shots before bed, and get ready for the funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment