Monday, July 23, 2012

Frequent Flyer


People often worry about plane crashes.  What is there to worry about?  Don’t waste your time listening to the safety briefing just thank whatever god you believe in that you will have a quick death in the event of a crash. 
The survival rates of a passenger living through a fatal plane crash are 24%.  Do you think that you will be one of the unlucky ones or part of the very lucky 76% that dies a very quick compacted death?  If I’m in a plane crash and I die, I’m lucky, it’s much better than any type of burning or disease that could be carried out for months or even years.  After considering those hospital bills and the torture I and my family would have to endure, being turned into a fine red paste in a fraction of a second seems somewhat soothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment