Saturday, July 28, 2012

All I want for Xmas


If you’re considering getting me a present for the holidays I have a suggestion.  Take all these kids that wear women’s jeans and have their hair coming down in an angle over their eyes, and bring them to the woods behind my house. Unfortunately this is a two part gift and you might want to split the expense with a friend, because the second thing I’m going to need is a chainsaw, preferably with extra chains and a large can of grease.   I will provide the gasoline and matches.  You see what I really want to do is have these kids tell me how horrible their lives are and how mean mommy and daddy are; then I want to cut off one of their legs.  I’m assuming that somewhere within the amputation process they will find a new lease on life.  If they don’t, well, at least now they’ll have something to cry about.  Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment