Monday, October 21, 2013

Scared Shitless

I watch a lot of horror movies. Some of them are creepy, and then there are the ones that stick around and sink back into my head around 3am when I wake up because my dog decides to bark for 5 minutes straight.
In my childhood there was the fear of something under my bed, when I needed to jump the last three feet to my mattress so that nothing could make a grab for me. That's still not as bad as bathrooms. I couldn't put my finger on if for a long time, but it's because that's one place that you're almost always alone. Alone in a room that usually has no windows or small ones, and a large curtain blocking off a nice chunk of space.
And there's really nothing worse than a ghost deciding to come after you while you're on the john, then you have to make the hard decision...wipe or run...

No comments:

Post a Comment